Kiyomizu-dera (temple), Kyoto in Autumn Light Up
- Kiyomizu Temple (清水寺, kiyomizu-dera) is one of the most popular temples in Kyoto.
- Kiyomizu Temple was established in 778 by priest Enchin.
- It is one of the oldest temple in Japan.
- Therefore, there are many historically important buildings including National Treasures.
- Also, it is designated as one of UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kyoto.
- Over 1,200 years, It was highly respected as "Kiyomizu no Kannon-san."
# For the details, please access to the followings;
[Seasonable Traditions & Japanese Culture] http://www.goldenjipangu.com/151115kyoto.html
[Official Homepage of the Event] http://www.monzenkai.com/yakan.htm